Quotes by Deepbaazigar - 20
'Quotes by Deepbaazigar' series on my blog 'World of Deepbaazigar' is basically a compilation of some of my Tweets on Social Networking Website Twitter.
Based on my first 16 posts in the series I made a Pdf E-book
"Quotes of Deepbaazigar" and uploaded it on Slideshare at
You can embed this E-book on your Blog if you find it interesting enough.
This E-book contains 125 quotes by me. Majority of quotes are related to Entrepreneurship, Investment, Indian Politics, and Life in general.
I am continuing this series further and this post is my 20th post in the 'Quotes by Deepbazigar' series.
1) If you are in Education Business, and if you have not visited Panchgani; Then you will never understand the huge potential, the Education Sector has to offer.
2) In India you will be remembered as 'Social Entrepreneur' only after winning Ramon Magasaysay award. Thats' such a difficult criteria, right?
3) If you start late from the home, the possibility of missing your regular local train increases. We all lose control of many things in life which we term as uncontrollable once they go beyond our control.
4) Come on; stop finding 'Morale of story' in my each and every post. I will lose my Skill of writing Nonsense Humor script if you continue to do so :P
5) I am always genuine with genuine people and manipulated with manipulated people. That implies that I am a Manipulated person who has genuine heart, Is my logic correct?
6) One should promote his/her work and let his/her work promote him/her. Because if you will do other way round you will be left all alone to praise your own work.
7) The more lame is your joke,the more hit is your P.J.
8) When nothing is well and still you are singing 'All is well'.Then You are definitely a Mumbaikar
9) KYC documents are much more important than your marriage certificate because if you lose KYC docs; you will lose your Identity and if you loose your Marriage certificate you will regain your identity.
10) If you are not street-smart, then you are 'padha-likha anpadh'
11) We are all 'Social Animals', but the real success lies in becoming 'Social human being'